Sunday, June 19, 2011

Azkals goalkeeper dating separated Michelle

By JECELYN V. MACAHINDOG - Manila Bulletin

MANILA, Philippines -- Just like how the Phil Younghusband and Angel Locsin rumored romance started, another Azkals member declares his admiration for an actress via the social networking site Twitter.

In a report by “24 Oras” June 15, Philippine Azkals’ goalkeeper Neil Etheridge is said to be dating sexy actress Michelle Madrigal. This was confirmed by a series of tweets exchanged by the two on Twitter.

Some of their posts read: “Mitch_Madrigal @Neil38Etheridge have a safe trip!”

“Neil Etheridge@Mitch_Madrigal thanks beautiful! Have a good time, don’t party too much or work too hard. I’m sure I will see you when I get back! Enjoy! X”

“Michelle_Madrigal@Neil38Etheridge noooo!!! Stay!!!”

“Neil Etheridge@Mitch_Madrigal I wish I could, I would haha just for you... But unfortunately I can’t :-(”

Michelle, who just recently broke up with co-“Survivor Philippines” castaway Jon Hall, dispels the rumor by stressing that she and Neil are just friends. The “Captain Barbell” star also added in the same report that she and Neil go out on dates with a group of friends.

Neil, on the other hand, is currently in Germany with his team Azkals to train for their upcoming World Cup qualifying match to be held in Sri Lanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment